Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rajamouli favored Chiru over Venkatesh!

Thu 04th Nov 2010 03:56 PM
Rajamouli favored Chiru over Venkatesh!

Very few times that director rajamouli will open his mind to discuss his personal issues and past memories. One such occasion was during a recent program where in rajamouli has shown his affection and Fan attitude towards Chiranjeevi in his young age.

‘I watched Chiru’s ‘Chantabbayi’ for the first time and was totally shocked and impressed to see him in such a comic role. Being his die hard Fan in early ages, I loved to see Mega Star in such different shade. Of course, he is more known for his comedy timing. Soon, my uncle who watched ‘Kaliyuga Pandavulu’ of Venaktesh the same day has given me a positive report on movie and gave me money to go for the movie. But, I favored to watch ‘Chantabbayi’ again rather than going for a fresh ‘Kaliyuga Pandavulu.’ Such was my Fan frenzy for Chiru,’ rajamouli said.

Well, hope that Rajmouli work out a movie with Chiru and make Mega Fans proud of their fellow Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW IS VEDHAM FILM?

NeoCounter

VISITORS

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

IAM A BIG FAN OF CINIMA