Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am NOT Navel director but NOVEL director : says S.J.Suryah

s.j.suryah komaram puli Director S.J.Suryah turned up and gave aninterview yesterday where he spoke about his idea behind making this movie.
I can make 100 films like Kushi, but I am not a NAVEL director. I am a director of NOVELTY. That’s why I made PULI.
It’s close to Pawan Kalyan’s heart, after Megastar Chiranjeevi, he is the ONLY star in Tollywood Film Industry with social responsibility and we made the movie with a commitment.
Many dialogues of Pawan are really eye openers, no matter how much it will collect, but surely it will “correct” few people
” said S.J.Suryah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW IS VEDHAM FILM?

NeoCounter

VISITORS

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

IAM A BIG FAN OF CINIMA