Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ramcharan talks about Hindi Magadheera and his Marriage

ramcharan marriageGeetha Arts is making Magadheera in hindi but Charan opted out of this project.
He said that “I am not interested in doing same role with different director. Instead, i will do a different story with same director. Right now i’m just two movies old in this industry and not at all in a hurry to enter bollywood. But i will do a hindi movie when i come across a right script that suits me.
Being son of Megastar helped me start my engine quickly but later on i have to shift my own gears to create my own identity here.”
Talking about marriage plans, Charan said that he will definitely marry when he meets a girl who suits his taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW IS VEDHAM FILM?

NeoCounter

VISITORS

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

IAM A BIG FAN OF CINIMA