Friday, October 2, 2009

Ram Charan to produce movies with other Heroes


ram charan to become producerRam Charan says “I was confident about living up to the expectations. Everything including my horse-riding skills worked wonderfully for the film. But I can’t take the entire credit for the film’s success. Without our director (Rajamouli) and the 200-odd cast/crew this film would never had clicked.”

He’s glad that his film has “proved the potential of a Telugu film. We are remaking the film in Tamil and the film marks my debut in Kollywood. We are re-shooting the first half with a Tamil comedian,” he says. Will he do the Hindi remake as well? “I am not doing it but our film evoked great interest in Bollywood. A host of productions houses including Rakesh Roshan watched our film but nothing is yet finalised,” he says.

Now, the 26- year-old will turn producer to promote “meaningful’ cinema. I’ll work on novel themes. I heard a couple of refreshing plots and liked them a lot. But I don’t think I will fit into those roles, so I have decided to make these films with other actors.” However, the workaholic is savouring a much-deserved break and ‘relishing’ every moment of it. “My film with Genelia will start from October 10”.

Ram Charan is not much of a foodie but enjoys “vegetarian food for five days a week,” and prefers “continental non-veg cuisine on the other two”. Considered one of the trendiest actors in T-town, Ram Charan insists that, “No one can be Mr Perfect. What one wears depends on body language, skin tone, attitude and so on. I pick up clothes from high-end branded stores in London, New York or even roadside malls in Bangkok.”

Before parting company, we hear he’s just been gifted a new swanky SUV. “Yeah, right. I am waiting to get my hands on it,” Ram Charan grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW IS VEDHAM FILM?

NeoCounter

VISITORS

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

IAM A BIG FAN OF CINIMA