Friday, July 24, 2009

Charan & I didn’t even touch each other : Kajal


Kajal Agarwal is eagerly awaiting the release of her epic film opposite Ram Charan Tej, in which she plays the role of a queen.
Is the success of Arundhati responsible for this cloning effect? “No,” she replies and goes on to add, “The film was in the making much before Arundhati...

In fact, I haven’t even watched the film although I had heard a lot about Anushka’s fabulous performance.”

Coming to co-stars, what was it like romancing Ram Charan in her new film? “In the film, Charan and I didn’t even touch each other! It was a challenge to portray every emotion through facial expressions. It was a tough job, but it brought out my acting skills.”

Now, with her forthcoming releases featuring Allu Arjun, Ram and Prabhas, has she finally made it to the top league? “I know the competition is huge, but it’s also healthy as there is room for everyone. I have always believed in hard work and am making a conscientious effort to steer clear of stereotypical roles,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW IS VEDHAM FILM?

NeoCounter

VISITORS

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

IAM A BIG FAN OF CINIMA